SPA, the latin "sanus per aquam", means "health through water". For thousands of years, SPA has been a formula for achieving balance of the body and the mind through different kinds of water treatment. We are pleased to invite you to a place where time passes in a completely different pace, where everyday problems can be left behind, and where "relaxation" takes on a whole new meaning. We are sure that in our Relaxation Zone everyone can find exactly what they need... and feel they never want to leave this place.
In the sauna, the organism is treated with dry, warm air with moments of increased humidity, and with cold temperature, when cold water and air are applied on the body. The warmth makes the pores of the skin open up and toxic products of metabolism are excreted with the sweat. The skin becomes perfectly smooth, cleansed, silky soft and beautiful. The sauna improves the circulation and strengthens metabolism, which helps losing weight. The temperature here varies from 85 to 100°C, and humidity is between 5 and 15%.
Benefits of sauna:
• speeds up blood circulation through the body
• temperature changes help stimulate the immune system and the overall healing
• production of immune bodies is stimulated, which in turn helps fight flu and common colds
• flushes toxins out of the body and the skin
• helps relieve pain and treat symptoms in tendon inflammation or muscle strain
• enhances recovery following joint sprain or fracture
• improves breathing
• stimulates production of relaxing and calming hormones
• creates a relaxing, calming and revitalising atmosphere
• promotes physical and mental well-being
• improves blood circulation in tissues and skin oxygenation
Our sauna is open every day from 3 p.m. to 10 p.m.
Moderate temperatures (40-55°C) and very high humidity (up to 100%) act like a massage; they relax the muscles and the mind. Steam bath treatment is also refreshing. Steam penetrates the skin, cleansing and regenerating it. Hot steam is beneficial in respiratory diseases and rheumatic pains. Steam bath allows enjoying the benefits of steam to all who don't feel well in the hot sauna air. The conditions in the steam bath enable enjoying its beneficial effects for much longer than in a regular sauna. A single steam bath session may be used for up to 20 minutes.
Benefits of steam bath:
• relaxation of the mind and the body,
• deep cleansing of the skin, ridding the body of toxins,
• dilation of blood vessels,
• lung ventilation,
• immunity boost,
• improvement of mood, as endorphins – happiness hormones – are produced in the high temperature,
• Sauna works like SPA – after 2-3 sessions, the skin is more elastic and firm, and absorbs skincare products much better.
• Steam bath also improves digestion – it boosts metabolism, which help reduce cellulite and lose weight.
Our steam bath is open every day from 3 p.m. to 10 p.m.
Hydro massage with the use of warm water makes the body relax and frees it of all tensions, it reduces stress and improves circulation. This kind of bath is also recommended in sports injuries, back and leg aches. Hydro massage is used to remedy arthritis, neck injuries, tension type headaches, Crohn's disease and insomnia. A jacuzzi bath also improves blood circulation and soothes the pain of tired muscles... there is no other way now but to get into the tub!
Jacuzzi is open every day from 3 p.m. to 10 p.m.
Salt caves are the newest patented method of the use of natural sea salt crystals, which contain all micro and macro elements necessary for establishing a unique marine microclimate, which is beneficial for the body and the mind. Visit a place that will help you regain your inner harmony. A salt cave session will transfer you to a real marine microclimate. This will provide pleasant relaxation with additional health benefits.
Salt cave is recommended for treatment of:
• chronic catarrhs, throat, larynx and bronchial inflammations
Our salt cave is open every day from 3 p.m. to 10 p.m.
For active relaxation lovers, we recommend our Fitness zone, which is located on the premises of our SPA, and where you can pursue personal physical training. We offer horizontal and vertical exercise bicycles, a treadmill, a crosstrainer, a multi gym, an exercise bench and a set of weights.
The gym is open every day from 3 p.m. to 10 p.m.
We are pleased to invite you to our modern Beskid SPA & Wellness, where you can receive treatments that will ensure young and attractive look, improve your physical condition, help you regenerate and soothe your nerves. The wide range of SPA treatments carried out by our professionals, physiotherapists, masseurs and cosmetologists will improve your well-being and allow you to unwind. Thanks to treatments offered by our SPA & Wellness, you will be relaxed and regenerated.